Love So Deep



This is my first post for 2014. I hope this will be a GREAT year. Anyhow, I just want to share the lyrics of a song called "Sinking Deep" by Hillsong Young & Free. A good friend of mine showed it to me yesterday, and I am obsessed with this gem. It is like a love letter to Jesus; and Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so it fits perfectly for this season.

Standing here in your presence
In a grace so relentless
I am won by perfect love
Wrapped within the arms of heaven
In a peace that lasts forever
Sinking deep in mercy's sea

I'm wide awake, drawing close, stirred by grace
And all my heart is yours
All fear removed, I breathe you in, I lean into
Your love, oh your love



When I'm lost you pursue me
Lift my head to see your glory
Lord of all, so beautiful
Here in you I find shelter
Captivated by the splendor
Of your face, my secret place

Your love so deep, is washing over me
Your face is all I seek, you are my everything
Jesus Christ, You are my one desire
Lord hear my only cry, to know you all my life

Jesus, thank You for loving me...

1 Response to "Love So Deep"

  1. Web Designers Pitampura Says:

    What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...